Friday, February 12, 2010

Beauty in the Making

Being "snowed in" gave me some free time to organize my photos and my portfolio....way overdue!! 

I came across some of my favorite Bridal Prep shots captured by the fantastic photographers I have worked with through the years.  It's funny how I've been told I make their job easier and yet they too make my job easier by providing the perfect shots of my work. I love seeing the final proofs and when possible always order a headshot or 2 of my brides.  Every so often there is a "Beauty in the Making" shot that just captures the moment... I can't resist and well, order a few of those too. 

And of course a big "thank you" to the photographers that send me courtesy photos. 

These are a few of my favorites:



Craig Photography

David Lau Photography

David Lau Photography

Michael Dempsey Photography