Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Recent Reviews & Notes of Thanks

Nothing makes my day more than a thoughtful note of thanks from one of my recent brides.  Thought I would share a few...

Brianne got married on Thurs. 5/27.  Brianne had her makeup done early on the morning of her wedding to leave for the cruise ship where she was to be married as well as have her reception...Loved the unique concept of her wedding!!   Here is what she wrote:

Denise,
I just wanted to thank you for the fabulous job you did on my makeup for the wedding. It was absolute perfection! I got so many compliments on my makeup, by people who see me everday & complete strangers. You were worth every penny and I can honestly say that I LOVED how I looked that day. When I look at the pictures I am stunned at how beautiful you made me look. Thank you so very much for being a part of my special day.
Thank you again, I will never forget it.
Brianne

Kristy got married on 6/4.  I actually had the pleasure of meeting Kristy for the first time on her wedding day.  She booked my services very close to her wedding date leaving very little time for a trial run.  Kristy writes:

I just wanted to thank you for the beautiful job you did on both mine and my mother's make up. We had a great day and our make up looked beautiful.
Thanks,
Kristy

Vanessa got married on 6/18.  Truly enjoyed working with her, her mom and her mother-in-law...All a pleasure!!  Vanessa writes:

Hi Denise,
I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything you did. You did an amazing job on my mom and mother in law and I felt beautiful.My makeup looked great the whole time and the makeup on my tattoo stayed too. I will recommend you to anyone. Your great!!
I will email you a couple of pics when I receive them. Thank you again.
-Vanessa

Thanks ladies for all of your kind words!! It means the world to me and I hope to continue making many more brides feel and look just as beautiful on their wedding day!!


To see more reviews, visit the "Reviews" page on my website or click on the Wedding Wire Rated Logo button on the right.