Monday, April 4, 2011

"Pamper Me Pretty" Packages for the Ultimate in Wedding Day Beauty

I'm often told from many of my clients "I wish I could have my makeup done every day." Wouldn't that be the Ultimate in Luxury!!!

Happy to now offer the ultimate in Luxury for your "once in a lifetime event".  Pamper Me Pretty Packages were created for those who want the ultimate in pampering on their Wedding Day. 

There are 3 packages to choose from: Simple Beauty, Elite Bride & Co. and  The Ultimate Package.  

Whether you choose  to have simple makeup touch-ups during your pre-cermony pictures or want to make it fun for everyone and include touch-ups for the special ladies in your bridal party.... or maybe go all out and treat yourself to the Utimate package which can include transforming  your makeup from a natural look for your daytime ceremony to a glamorous evening look prior to your reception....All packages can be tailored to suit your individual needs. 

Contact me for more details on packages and pricing.  I look forward to making you feel like the Ultimate Princess!! :)